Hello all,
This is my first post since dun know how long alr, hope you all forgive me! :d
Well, I felt something strange, or have been feeling something strange since I entered secondary school. I started to feel jealous. Jealous of people, things that were happening to them, good things, and not happening to me. I think part of the reason for this feeling is that I'm not happy lah. With secondary school and all.
However, I also had a revelation. While reading the daily bread, I came across the verse :
Romans 8:32
It speaks about that God gave us his own son freely to us, so how much more will he give us everything else we want? Upon reading this, i realized that ,hey andrew lim! you have jesus christ! my everything, my all. Whatever i want, i just need to ask and it shall be given! Why waste time whining and being jealous and all, when i have God, when i have jesus.
So yea, that really touched my heart, and i instantly sensed a warm feeling touching my heart.
Oh yea, and that day, this revelation manifested in my life. The very same day. Amazing is'nt it?
Ask and it shall be given. I asked God for a few things, and by his grace, i have faith that he will answer my prayers.
Congrats to the Volleyball team! :D
Andrew
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment