Hello,
Today was a great day! Even though lessons were boring, we have a full day off on the 29 of Jan! :D
Darren was really tired today :O but I still continued to talk and talk to him. How inconsiderate of me right. Lesson so boring what, its not my fault!
So anyway, time progressed and soon the day was over. For us, the fun just began! We went bowling and Maitri and Zach got a lot of good bowls. They totally thrashed the rest of us. How nice of them. How nice.
I played soccer after bowling and sadly, there were mutts playing with us. We were ok at first, then the mutts started pushing us real hard. I got a cut on my hand because of a push that saw me flying towards the fence. And the fence was sharp :(
I'm not being racists or what, but why can't others like play properly and cleanly? Must they push? And they wearing school uniform some more. No respect for their school what so ever.
But oh well, we had a nice match.
Child chestnut,
Andrew
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment