hello,
Smile andrew. smile.
Its been a year now since I left primary school and I must say I miss my friends and all. However, times do change and now it seems my friends are starting to disappear, starting to move on. It's not like I have not moved on, its just, 4 years of friendship and you want to call it quits now?
But what the heck. At least i got supurb friends now! Zakir, Jeremy Chan, Darren and all of the jokers, well, they never fail to spice up my life. I hate having a broken heart. As the saying goes: you won't know the blues till you feel the blues, a broken heart is hell. You spend hours just thinking of it, of what you did wrong, what you should have done, and in the end, nothing. ABSOULUTLY NOTHING happens. You cry, try to get over it, shout in the pillow, it all won't work.
But something does work. And that is God. God never fails to work. In any situation, I have learnt that go straight to God, then to friends and all. Don't listen to advice like, oh, you will find another want, or like, ai yo, just a girl ma, got so many else to take. Listen to God-given advice. Listen to advice like: If you need love, go to God. He will never reject you. He is always there.
I don't want to get religious and all but all in all, I would like to say that
Me, ANDREW LIM ZHI QIANG, HAS GOTTEN OVER IT!
:D
Chestnut
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment