Thursday, January 29, 2009

In God we trust!

hello all,

Romans 8:31 is the verse I just discovered. Though I think this is a common verse, I still feel that hey, no matter how common any verse is, it still would not fail to speak to someone.

As I am going through a decision making part of my life, about my cca, I have been really confused about what to choose, all the lies and sweet talking from the cca teachers, to join this or join that, I really could not take it. It was as if every door was open, but each door there was black and I could not see what was behind it. I was afraid.

And then I saw this verse. This verse:" What then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?" Powerful is'nt it? It is at least for me. Now when I look at each door, I know that no matter what door I go through, God will shine and be a light onto my feet, and the moment I enter, everything would be clear!

Exams are coming soon (omg, so fast!) and I probably buck up my studies. But all in all, I really do hope to get what i want for my cca, as God will provide not only just nice for us, but exceedingly and abundantly above all we ask or think!

In God I trust, Chestnut

No comments:

Post a Comment