Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A powerful CNY message

Hey

Today is sunday an I just had an awesome service. Today's sermon was about being unshakable in these so shaky times. According to the bible(will confirm the verses soon), God has a reason for these shaking. Its to sort of sieve those things that are shakable and those that are not. Well, what are things that are shakable? These things are man-made systems, such as stocks! Though I am not a politician, stocks to me is like a short cut of earning money. You use money you do not even have. Well, what is God's system then? God's system is the system of sowing and reaping. Its simple. So what you have, and leave the rest to God. He will bless you. Not because of luck, not because of your smartness, but because of God! And don't ever think that you are not perfect enough to come to God. We are all forgiven of our sins, past,present and future, because of Jesus's work at the cross. So stand firm in Jesus in these trying times and he will pull you through!

Well, I watched a korean drama today. I have to say, korean dramas are really really drama. :] guess thats why all the aunties like it. haha. So anyway, I got a revalation while watching the drama! Believe it or not, my revalation was this: That God was the one who created love. God knew long ago that love was needed between humans. So I thought to myself, God must be love in order to create love! And if God can create love, that means he has an everlasting supply of love! wow. That comforted me a lot. I know its not that big of a revalation, but it still is one for me! So remember always, That God is our source of love. Not korean dramas, not movies, not LAN gaming. God is our LOVE! :] (thats my new smiley sign btw)

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment